Effective July 25, 2013
Children Under the Age of 13
Our website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or allow children under 13 to join our community. If you believe we might have any personal information from or about a child under 13, please contact us through the website or at Info@TheUAL.com.
Children Between the Ages of 13 and 18
If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you may provide personal information on our website only with parent or guardian consent. If you are a parent or guardian whose child may have provided personal information without your consent, please contact us through the website or at Info@TheUAL.com.
Personal Information You Provide to Us
UAL Community: The website offers a “Community” feature that allows users to connect with other armwrestlers in their area. To participate in the Community you must provide your name, email address, city, state and telephone number.
By joining the Community you represent that the personal information you provide will be accurate. You agree that your personal information will be visible and searchable by other Community members. You represent that you are 18 years old or older, or that you are 13 years old or older and have parent or guardian permission to join the Community.
For your safety, please use common sense when providing personal information and interacting with other Community members. Avoid meeting in non-public places and inform others of where you are going and who you are meeting. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of information provided by other Community members and we cannot guarantee your safety if you choose to meet other Community members. You release us (and our officers, managers, members, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures and employees) from any claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with your interactions with other Community members.
Please report any concerns to Info@TheUAL.com. We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor and/or mediate disputes between you and other Community members.
Merchandise: Payments for merchandise are processed through third party vendors that are not affiliated with the Ultimate Armwrestling League. These vendors will collect the personal information necessary to process your merchandise order, including your credit card number or other payment information. To facilitate order processing, these third party merchants may provide us with your contact information and shipping address.
Contact Us: If you contact us through the website, you will need to provide your name, email address and telephone number. You may also contact us at Info@TheUAL.com.
Your Anonymous Website Usage
How We Use Your Information
We use anonymous information that we collect about you or personal information that you provide to us:
- To present the website to you;
- To estimate our audience size, traffic and usage patterns;
- To gather information about how to improve the website;
- To process your merchandise orders;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- To provide you with notices;
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- To notify you about new events, products, programs, activities or services we offer or, in our discretion, about changes to any events, products, programs, activities, services or policies;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information;
- For any other purpose with your consent.
If you do not want us to use your personal information to contact you for marketing purposes, please contact Info@TheUAL.com or contact us through the website to opt out of marketing emails.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose non-personal information (including aggregated information) about our users without restriction.
We may disclose your personal information:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Ultimate Armwrestling League about our website users is among the assets transferred.
- To governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or any other governmental investigation. We may do so when: (i) permitted or required by law; (ii) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; (iii) investigating fraud which has already taken place; or (iv) otherwise cooperating with a governmental investigation. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To enforce or apply your agreements with us or our policies, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Ultimate Armwrestling League, its employees, its customers and patrons or the public.
No Third Party Marketing
We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Accessing, Correcting or Deleting Your Personal Information
You may access your personal information by logging into our Community. You may change your personal information by contacting us through the website or at Info@TheUAL.com. You may ask us to delete your personal information but you will not be able to participate in the Community and you may not be able to purchase merchandise through the website.
Even if we delete your personal information, copies may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Community, including on websites not controlled by us, or might have been copied or stored by other website users.
We use commercially reasonable measures to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure and we can’t guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. You are responsible for keeping your Community sign-in information confidential. Please do not share your sign-in information with anyone. We will never contact you to request it.
In the unfortunate event that your “personally identifiable information” (as the term or similar terms are defined by any applicable law requiring notice upon a security breach) is compromised, we may notify you as required by law at the last e-mail address you have provided as soon as is reasonable under the circumstances. Delays in notification may occur while measures are taken to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system(s) as well as for the needs of law enforcement if notification would impede an investigation.
Our website may display advertisements that link to thirdparty websites or otherwise link to third-party websites that we do not control or maintain. If you click on an advertisement or follow a link from this website to another, that website’s privacy policies will govern any information that website collects about you. Please note when you leave this website, and review the privacy statements of all linked thirdparty websites before submitting any personal information to another website.
You may contact us through the website, at Info@TheUAL.com.